Thursday, February 19, 2009

300 Million Americans. This Is The Best We Can Do?

I'm a little late to the party with this one. The clip is from last April, but I just saw it. I can't stop laughing. To remind readers, I am an independent (with a strong Libertarian bent) when it comes to politics, and I view both of the major parties and what they've done to our country with equal distaste, so this isn't an attack on Democrats (or it's an attack on Democrats and Republicans).

How does someone become U.S. Senate Majority Leader when he doesn't understand the basics of our tax system? This is the knowledge level of the people who are spending us into oblivion. I almost started feeling sorry for Harry. Almost.





Link to YouTube Video



The Market Rubbernecker is affiliated with Aspera Financial, LLC, a registered investment advisor. Please read the disclaimer on the home page of the Market Rubbernecker site.